METRO Department Store is one of the leading retailers in Indonesia operating 5 stores, 4 in Jakarta and one in Bandung. The first METRO store opened in 1991 at Mal Pondok Indah catering to the needs of the residents of the exclusive Pondok Indah and surrounding residential districts.
With the success of METRO Pondok Indah, the second store at Plaza Senayan opened in 1995 bringing another METRO to the central business district and the posh central residential areas. In October 2001, a third store followed in Bandung, at the newest and largest shopping mall, Bandung Supermal, bringing shopping to another level for the population of Bandung.
The latest addition to the group was added in February 2002 at Mal Taman Anggrek, giving access to METRO customers living in West Jakarta. The 4 department stores with more than 500,000 square feet of retail space offer a wide variety of merchandise from well-known international labels to famous local brands. METRO, now a familiar household name, will continue to showcase retail merchandising at its best for Indonesians.
As a leading full-lined store, METRO's top priority is focused on serving the shopping needs of our customers. Our commitment is to serve our customers with the best possible selection, quality, value and service. The company's philoshopy is to provide our customers with convenient shopping environments catering to their every need and comfort.
Grab the most exciting career opportunity and grow with us, METRO Department Store, the first multinational retail company in Asia Pacific qualified by the ISO 9001:2000.
- Male/female, max. 23 years old, min. high school graduate. Experience as cashier is an advantage.
- Min. height is 158 cm (female) and 168 cm (male).
- Male/female, max. 23 years old, min. high school graduate. Experience as Sales Promotion Girl / Boy (SPG/SPB) is an advantage.
- Min. height is 158 cm (female) and 168 cm (male).
- You will work closely with the web team to develop a new revamp website based on the Web 2.0 technology and integrate social networking into website. You will be responsible in maintaining the current and the upcoming Metro website, including digital editing of product photos, preparing e-newsletter and SMS blasts, and monitoring the implementation.
- You should be proficient in Adobe Photoshop CS & ImageReady, Adobe Flash, MS Excel, Word & Access, and any text editor. You should have deep knowledge in HTML & CSS programming, PHP & mySQL databases, jQuerry/AJAX programming & CMS.
- You should have passion in web creation, and have good knowledge in layout, navigation, typhography and color.
- Male/female, S1 graduate in Information Technology with 1–2 years of experience in web programming.
- Your main responsibility is to develop the major theme of fashion for every season. You are also to coordinate photo shoot for promotion purpose, and to create fashion visual merchandising guidance for every promotion.
- You should have good vision in trend of lifestyle and flair for fashion, have the ability to develop concept of fashion trend, and acquire fashion styling technique.
- Male/female, max. 27 years old, min. diploma degree in fashion, and at least 1 year of similar experience in fashion retail industry.
- If you have basic knowledge of interior design / fashion design, and has strong interest in retail fashion & merchandise display, you can begin your career as part of our visual merchandising team. The team is responsible for creating the concept of our stores’ display & decoration, and implementing the concept to support the every promotional event accordingly.
- Male/female, max. 25, min. S1 graduate, preferably in Interior Design or Fashion Design. Has flair for fashion and unbelievably creative. Ability to operate Photoshop is an advantage.
- Your main responsibility is to implement strategies for budgeting, sourcing and managing the right merchandise to support the achievement of targeted sales.
- Male/female, max 28 years old and min. Bachelor Degree / S1 graduate; minimum 2 years experience in retail merchandising. Computer literate (esp. Microsoft Office) and have excellent communication skill in bahasa Indonesia and in English. Ability to operate MS Project is an advantage.
- You are expected to have good vision in trend of lifestyle as well as strong analytical & interpersonal skills. You should have a sharp sense of business and negotiation skill.
- Responsible for IT system implementation in store.
- Male, max 27 years old.
- Min. S1 graduate in Computer Science with min. 1 year as IT Staff.
- Acquiring Excel, network and PC.
- Familiar with MS Windows 2000/2003 Server System and Infrastructure. Has good knowledge on LAN/WAN Devices (Router, Firewall, BW Mgt), Security Software (AntiVirus, AntiSpam, AntiSpyware), computer hardware, software packages and the latest communication technology.
- Male, max. 30, S1 graduate from Computer Science / Information Management. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Please submit your comprehensive resume in English [the latest on MARCH 31, 2011] reflecting your achievements and work experience, along with a recent color photograph:
By post to:
PT METROPOLITAN RETAILMART
Mal Pondok Indah Level 3 Utara
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah Blok III - B
Kindly indicate the position applied at the top left side of envelope for quick processing.
Or e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (max. 100 kilobyte)